Due to the global epidemic of COVID-19 infection, several countries are now requiring travelers to health certification include PCR testing. Japanese government requested the Japanese Society of Travel Medicine to cooperate in PCR tests and issuance of certificates to business travelers. Kasai clinic will also carry out PCR tests and issue the health certification for business travelers in accordance with the guidelines of the academic society. Please refer to the following for examination.
Terms and conditions
1. It is a condition that you are traveling overseas for business purposes.
2. Please check with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the embassies in advance about the contents of the description and the existence of the specific documents according to the country of travel, and prepare the documents if required.
3. This certification does not guarantee the entry permission and does not guarantee the removal of activity restrictions.
4. It is necessary to be in good physical condition for the past 2 weeks
5. If COVID-19 PCR test is positive, you will follow the instructions of the health center as an infected person.
2. Reservations are required. Please make a reservation by phone (Sorry, not every staff of our clinic can speak English). If you are late for the specified time, you may not be able to examine.
3. After the examination schedule is confirmed, please send the following documents to our hospital by fax (06-4394-7206) or email (email@example.com) in advance.
・ Application form (Please download from the bottom of this page)
・ Consent form (Please download from the bottom of this page)
・ Photocopy of our passport.
・ If you have any other documents required by your country of travel, please fax or email in advance. (Required documents differ depending on the country of travel. If there is a specific format, please be sure to fax or e-mail in advance.)
4. Please visit our clinic at reserved time.
5. Negative result is confirmed, we will issue a certification.
27500 yen (tax included)
・ Additional charges will be required if any examination or certification other than PCR are required.
・ PCR test has limits on sensitivity and specificity. It is possible that the presence or absence of infection do not always match the result of PCR.
・ The tested sample will be transported to the testing laboratory by land or air. Please note that we are not responsible for any delay in issuing the certification due to troubles during transportation.
・ In rare cases, the test result may be put on hold. In this case, the issuance of the certification may be delayed. Please note that we are not responsible for this case as well.